The development of the “West Beaches”, or Pacific beaches, has grown over the last 5 years. Now you can see high-rise condos, golf clubs, as well as smaller gated residential communities springing up along the coast and inland. For newcomers who need to get better acquainted with the region, renting is a great option. There is everything from short term vacation rentals to longer term house and condominium rentals. With so much to explore, knowledge is power. Living right on the beach has the advantage of being cooler, a bit breezier and obviously have the pleasure of some of the best views in the world. Living inland, it will be drier and perhaps more private and quiet. Oceanfront properties, like anywhere else, will be more expensive in its initial price and perhaps a bit more in maintenance. Many of the available properties inland are at an elevation that still allows for ocean views, they are just at a distance, but you also have the mountain vistas that are magnificent. (for complete article, click here)
- Airline's to Panama Albrook Mall Republic of Panama Antonio Rimada. interior designer Samuel Botero August 2009 pictures from PanamaQmagazine archives Butterflies cataracts Chagres River Republic of Panama Chiriqui Viejo River Controlled clinical studies corneal transplants Coronado Dr. Jorge Paz Rodriguez Dr. Roberto Javier Vasquez economy Ecotourism foreign investors glaucoma healthier lifestyle Healthy Hospital Punta Pacifica Howard Air Force Base illustrious designer Samuel Botero...Architectural Digest index of the Panamanian consumer Institute of Tropical Research Internal Medicine internist investors Johns Hopkins International Hospitals Kuna culture Kuna Indian Kuna people LASIK Latin America Medical insurance in Panama Medical tourism Metro Molas Multicentro Mall Panama City Panama Multiplaza Pacific Mall Panama City Panama Off shore ophthalmologist Panama a strong banking sector Panama business sector Panama Canal Panama Canal Daily Snapshot Panama City Panama Health Care Panamanian Butterflies Panamanian doctors Panama Police Force Panama rainforests Panama Real Estate Photo's Pictures of the Panama Canal President Martinelli President Ricardo Martinelli property taxes PTY quality of life rainforest rainforests real estate market of Panama Republic of Panama Samuel Botero San Blas Islands Santa Clara Panama Stock Exchange Stock Market Sunset Photo's The Panama Canal The Smithsonian The Smithsonian Institute of Tropical Research traffic congestion in Panama City world-class physicians World Heritage site
- It’s Carnival again, that crazy fun time in Panama
- Starbucks comes to Panama – Dunkin Donuts was the first
- Panama Stock Exchange Had a Strong 2010
- Panama Trump Ocean Club Hotel & Casino Targets a July 2011 Opening
- Finca La Maya benefit on Saturday 26 February, 3-7 p.m. to help Panama’s Interior Communities
- A Theme Boutique Hotel and Spa, “The 007 UNIVERSE” To Arrive in Panama.