- Global advertising and public relations campaigns have helped spur the growth.
- Howard Air Force Base a UK company London & Regional Properties signed one of the biggest development deals ever, acquiring the 2,747.82 acres of the ex-US Air Force Base with a plan to transform it into a multi billion business district with retail, hotel facilities, and approximately 20,000 homes. It also comes with the second largest air strip in Panama.
- Political and fiscal stability and the mood of confidence with the new Government, President Martinelli at the helm.
- Construction everywhere, from Panama City down the Pacific Western Coast. Beach towns Chame, Gorgona, Coronado, Santa Clara and Farallon are being built out. The new Coronado shopping complex next to Rey’s supermarket will be finished late December of this year.
- New infrastructure is every where in Panama City, and taking place in most other cities. Along with most of the projects funding is in place and are moving along at a good pace. (Note: The current economic crisis may slow the pace of growth some, but long-term projections remain highly positive).
- The financial hub, Panama City, is home to the largest concentration of international banks in Latin America. Additionally The Panamanian stock market is taking off with significance. More and more companies, local and foreign, have begun considering it as an attractive option to finance and expand their businesses. For more on the Panama stock Market : panamaQ
- Airline's to Panama Albrook Mall Republic of Panama Antonio Rimada. interior designer Samuel Botero August 2009 pictures from PanamaQmagazine archives Butterflies cataracts Chagres River Republic of Panama Chiriqui Viejo River Controlled clinical studies corneal transplants Coronado Dr. Jorge Paz Rodriguez Dr. Roberto Javier Vasquez economy Ecotourism foreign investors glaucoma healthier lifestyle Healthy Hospital Punta Pacifica Howard Air Force Base illustrious designer Samuel Botero...Architectural Digest index of the Panamanian consumer Institute of Tropical Research Internal Medicine internist investors Johns Hopkins International Hospitals Kuna culture Kuna Indian Kuna people LASIK Latin America Medical insurance in Panama Medical tourism Metro Molas Multicentro Mall Panama City Panama Multiplaza Pacific Mall Panama City Panama Off shore ophthalmologist Panama a strong banking sector Panama business sector Panama Canal Panama Canal Daily Snapshot Panama City Panama Health Care Panamanian Butterflies Panamanian doctors Panama Police Force Panama rainforests Panama Real Estate Photo's Pictures of the Panama Canal President Martinelli President Ricardo Martinelli property taxes PTY quality of life rainforest rainforests real estate market of Panama Republic of Panama Samuel Botero San Blas Islands Santa Clara Panama Stock Exchange Stock Market Sunset Photo's The Panama Canal The Smithsonian The Smithsonian Institute of Tropical Research traffic congestion in Panama City world-class physicians World Heritage site
- It’s Carnival again, that crazy fun time in Panama
- Starbucks comes to Panama – Dunkin Donuts was the first
- Panama Stock Exchange Had a Strong 2010
- Panama Trump Ocean Club Hotel & Casino Targets a July 2011 Opening
- Finca La Maya benefit on Saturday 26 February, 3-7 p.m. to help Panama’s Interior Communities
- A Theme Boutique Hotel and Spa, “The 007 UNIVERSE” To Arrive in Panama.